Warranty, return and cancellation policy
We pledge to give you the best service we can provide and personal attention for every order you place. We sell only products tested by ourselves which we consider to be the best available on the market. We endeavor to give you the fastest delivery possible.
We honour all of our manufacturers’ warranties. Please note that units replaced under warranty will only be under warranty for the duration of the initial warranty period (from the original unit purchase date). Ask for warranty details if you do not see them on the product page.
Kasco Marine products come with a one year warranty on repairs. We offer a three month warranty on all other brands.
- CanadianPond.ca Products Ltd. offers a limited 30 days money back guarantee with a re-stocking fee between 10% – 25%. After 30 days a 35% re-stocking fee will be charged.
- For returns and warranty issues, customer pays return shipping, import, custom, duty, taxes and other fees associated with sending items back to us.
- If the item is under warranty and requiring repair, we pay return shipping and associated fees.
- All returns must be in new condition, unused and untested ( in the water) and returned to us prepaid in the original factory condition, including all packaging materials, manuals, warranty cards (not filled out) and all accessories. If item is not in original resalable condition, you will be assessed at a higher re-stocking fee.
- Exceptions to this policy are: custom order items, sale items, items in promotions, opened containers and all products that were immersed or in contact with water. No return will be accepted on these items because they are final sales and therefore non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Please contact us immediately for defective products.
- All returns, exchanges and repairs require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from Canadianpond.ca and must be sent with the completed form. Please call us before you return an item to us so we can give you this authorization number and to ensure you send back only the parts that are necessary if a repair service is required. Your returned item will be inspected prior to any refund.
- Proof of purchase and customer identity is required.
- Photos and/or return of the item to our offices may also be required.
CanadianPond.ca is not responsible for problems due to improper installation, electrical issues, poorly maintained ponds and/or poor water quality, agricultural or industrial pollution, natural phenomena, untimely installation, freezing conditions, etc.
Problems with Your Order?
If we missed an item or sent you one that does not conform to your order, please call or e-mail within 10 days of delivery and we will make every effort to get you the correct item ASAP.
Damage to product during shipping must be reported to the carrier before it leaves your property. Please inspect your products and take pictures to send us immediately. The best solution is to refuse the package at the door when the packaging is badly damaged. If that was not possible, please take pictures of the package before you even open the box(es) and let us know if the product inside is damaged during transport. Pictures will help speed up the claim process with the transport company.
Shipping to remote locations
Additional freight charges may apply for delivery to remote locations. If this situation arise, we will contact you to confirm whether you’d like to pay the additional fees or cancel your order.
LTL (Less than truck load) delivery:
If a delivery by a large carrier is required, due to the weight and volume of the order, please note that the following charges are not included in the delivery cost. If any of these situations apply to you, please inform us in advance to avoid surprise charges. If we are made aware of additional charges associated with any of the situations mentioned below before the order leaves our warehouse, we will contact you to confirm whether you wish to pay the additional charges or cancel your order.
- Tailgate Fee
- Delivery in a residential area.
A cancellation fee of 35% of the total order charges will apply on all orders cancelled after confirmation.
Payment method available on our online store
When placing an order on CanadianPond.ca website, we accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Interac. All information is encrypted for your security. Please read our security policy for more details.
We are here for you. Please do not hesitate to call us for advice, information, return form number or any other information that may be helpful to you.
570 ch. Knowlton, Lac-Brome, QC