Canadianpond.ca is affiliated with various delivery and transport companies, each excelling in their field. For delivery to Eastern or Western Canada, the United States, Europe, India, Tahiti and elsewhere in the world, we choose for you the best option to ensure prompt service whether by ground, air or sea. Our warehouse and shipping team ensures the proper preparation of your order and efficiently coordinates its delivery for you to receive your products in good condition and in the shortest time possible.
Shipment Tracking is Easy
- You will receive your invoice by e-mail upon shipment of your parcel(s);
- You will find on your invoice the name of the transport company as well as your waybill number;
- Go to the appropriate link below to track your shipment by entering your waybill number;
Please note it may take up to 24 hours, or until the day after you receive your invoice, before the transport company will update the status of your delivery. Call us if you have any questions.
Shipping to a P.O. Box:
The shipping companies we use do not deliver to P.O. Boxes, please be sure to provide us with a valid address where it is possible to deliver packages otherwise a risk of delay may occur.
Online Shipping Rates (Transactional Items)
The shipping costs for our transactional products are calculated according to their weight and the shipping region of the item. The shipping cost appears at the checkout steps so you can review the amount before submitting your order. (*) Exceptions may apply.
Free Delivery: Oversized Shipping for products available for purchase online:
Some items are available with free shipping. Like Kasco products and the Lake bottom blanket. (Some exceptions apply, and CanadianPond.ca Products Ltd. reserves the right to change the delivery term without notice).
Oversized Shipping for products available for purchase online:
Additional shipping charges may apply for heavy and / or oversized products. Please note that shipping costs for these oversized items will be visible in your shopping cart prior to purchasing. We reserve the right to cancel any order if freight charges have been incorrectly calculated. You will always be contacted to approve a change, additional charge or cancel your order.
Some geographic service restrictions apply. In certain remote locations, delivery will be made to the courier’s closest Pick-Up Centre from the shipment destination. Customers will be notified by the courier when shipments are available for pick-up. Other remote areas of Canada can only be serviced by air delivery. If extra shipping charges are required for your order, we will contact you to confirm whether you’d like to pay the additional fees, change the delivery address or cancel the order.
*** Only web orders with delivery within Canada can be completed on our transactional website. For delivery outside Canada, please contact one of our sales representatives.
*** Don’t forget to check our promotions section for occasional discounts on transports or products.
Unless specified and for all destinations:
- Shipments in Canada considers FCA – 570 Knowlton Rd, Lac-Brome (Free Carrier) INCOTERM® 2010 for shipments with included shipping fees or EXW – 570 Knowlton Rd, Lac-Brome (Ex Works) INCOTERM® 2010 for orders picked up or not shipped by Canadianpond.ca Product Ltd (Shipped on client’s transporter account).
- United States shipments normally consider DDP – Agreed Destination (Delivered, Duty Paid) INCOTERM® 2010.
- International shipments normally consider CPT – Agreed Port or Airport Terminal (Carriage Paid To) INCOTERM® 2010. Option on DAP- Agreed destination (Delivered At Place) INCOTERM 2010 also possible when requested.