Support for the government and municipal instances by Canadianpond.ca
Municipal, Provincial and Federal government agencies are contacting us for many different water management issues. We can recommend the best solutions for their aeration, deicing, water features and water treatment needs.
Here is a sample of what we have done for governmental clients in Canada:
- Algae control, phosphate reduction, nitrogen control, and odour control for municipal ponds and lakes;
- Aeration and algaecide for reducing coliforms and other pathogens in public waters;
- Deicing ponds for water intake in remote arctic research stations;
- Bio-augmentation and odour reduction for outhouses in national parks;
- Search and Rescue: deicing systems at training facilities;
- Aeration for composting facilities;
- Organic and mineral pollution control in drinking water and municipal water reservoirs;
- Nuisance water fowl management;
- Aquatic weed management in urban parks;
- Beautification of water with fountains and lighting;
- Deicing floating docks for municipal marinas;
- Highly efficient aeration for various governmental agencies;
- Grease build-up and odour control in hospitals, restaurants and other public places.
Why is Canadianpond.ca the #1 Choice Supplier for Many Governmental Agencies
- We are here and available to help you! We offer technical support to our customers throughout the purchasing process. We do repairs and maintenance in house. We suggest strategies to optimize costs.
- Being ISO 9001 certified, all our processes are subject to rigorous quality assurance. Our products are reliable, energy efficient, backed by manufacturer’s warranty, and tested in-house. We sell only what is required to meet your objectives.
- We favour an ecological approach to business: energy efficient compressors, durable fountains, use of biology instead of chemicals for water quality management.
- We currently supply products for over 100 governmental agencies across Canada!
- We deliver around the world and offer installation services whenever possible. We carry stock of our most popular products.
- We are a Canadian company and proud to be able to serve you in both English and French!
Tips for Optimizing Project Planning with Canadianpond.ca
- Contact us early in the project development stages; we have innovative ideas and a lot of experience planning projects that will save you money and time.
- Support documents, plans, satellite data (google images), sketches, test results, photos, and measurements: whatever you have can help us, help you. We work in both metric and imperial systems.
- We often correspond with clients using email. If you can answer the questions we ask, we will do the same: this creates an effective and dynamic communication, which again is cost saving.
- When you are certain you will be purchasing from us, discuss early on about the payment options in order to reduce delay times (purchasing orders, pre-ordering of products, etc.).
- All Canadian government agencies have automatically pre-approved Net 30 days accounts. Signed purchase orders and clear communication is a must to obtain products in a timely fashion.
- No project is too small or too big for us! Contact us now!
Want to Know More?
If you want to find out more about our products and their applications, we invite you to visit our “Resources” section where you can read our articles for in more depth facts, tips and tricks.
Be sure to visit often as new articles will be posted on a regular basis! Enjoy your reading!