Canadianpond.ca has become an important partner for many industrial and commercial clients around the world. We have extensive field experience and expertise in the management of water and water quality which aids us to develop an array of custom water quality management projects. Our expertise is mainly in aeration, water treatments and deicing and we sell only superior products that we can stand by. Whether retrofitting existing aeration systems or designing custom stages of a new water aeration project, we are available for consultation and design. Our solutions will save you money in operational costs, as our products are some of the most energy efficient and technologically advanced products available on the market. We seek long term relationships with our clients; they trust our product line, our advice and our professionalism.
- Biological nutrient removal
- De-Gassing process
- Decontamination ponds, holding tank and lagoons
- Hydrogen Sulphide H2S Control
- Biological treatment, bioreactors
- Liquid mixing
- Water re-use
- Cooling systems
- De-watering plants
- Sludge management
- Leachate ponds treatments
- Irrigation ponds treatments
- Animal watering basins treatments
- Canal, lagoon aeration
- Water cooling for snow making
- Air bubble curtains
- Municipal drinking water reservoirs
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Noise mitigation for marine construction, offshore drilling and wind farms
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Gold Mining
- Aerobic digesters
- Industrial and Municipal Sewage Treatment Plants
- Mineral extraction
- Farming operations
- Slaughter house waste water
- Recycling plants
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Food processing and beverage industry
- Ski centers (snow making)
How it works at Canadianpond.ca
Typically a client begins by calling or sending us an email about their project. You can send a lot of detail or be brief. We will ask for photos, plans, and the civic address of the site or relevant studies, and dimensions or scope of the project. We listen carefully to the problems, the goals, and we offer solutions, either as advice or as treatment.
Once we have sufficient information we can prepare a quote that will include products, application rates, component parts, pricing, shipping & handling and tax. Usually we discuss matters with you several times to finalize details. We discuss payment methods, and we ship out products or do the installation ourselves (if logistically possible). Our products come standard with guides and instructions. We offer full after sale support and are available to answer any questions you may have, to help ensure your goals are achieved.
Expect the Best at Canadianpond.ca!
- Each project is unique; the solutions will be unique also. Much of what we do is customized for your special project.
- We favour a sustainable approach to business: This includes products which are both power efficient and water treatments which take into account various biological interactions.
- Maintenance is typically low on all our systems but in case of need we offer full maintenance and repair services.
- Our experience will save you money; call us early in project planning for optimal results.
- Eliminate costly intermediates – consult and buy from us!
- Service! Service! Service! We answer the phone! We offer support! We care about the environment! We care about getting the results you are looking for!
- We only hire the best staff who share our pride in serving you well.
- We carry stock and have quick project turn around.
- We ship worldwide and do many local installations.
- We honour all manufacturer’s warranties.
Want to know more?
If you want to find out more about our products and their applications, we invite you to visit our “Learn” section where you can read our articles for in more depth facts, tips and tricks. Articles are sorted in one of the following category:
- Aeration articles
- Deicing articles
- Bioaugmentation and natural beneficial bacteria articles
- Algae and aquatic weed control articles
- Pond construction, tools and accessories articles
- Aquatic life articles
Be sure to visit often as new articles will be posted on a regular basis! Enjoy your reading!