Aeration | Aeration Systems
5 – Solar Powered Aeration Systems
Solar powered aeration systems are an attractive alternative to electricity for environmentally conscious reasons. It can also replace costly fuel run compressors easing maintenance and operations. Canadianpond.ca offers solar aeration using the Solaer line of products for a reliable alternative to standard aeration.
Canadianpond.ca is the exclusive Canadian dealer for Keeton Industries, the US manufacturer of Solaer aeration.
- For aquatic environments ranging in size requiring 1 diffuser up to 16 diffusers
- Fully automatic systems are designed to run up to 20 hours per day under standard operating condition.
- The battery backup system continues operations under less-than-optimal conditions
- Built for both temperate or colder climates
- Economical, no additional costs to run
- The Solaer systems pay for themselves with time, resulting in unbelievable cost savings over electric-powered aeration systems.
SB1 and SB2 (PDF)
SB3 and SB4 (PDF)
Solar powered aeration for smaller applications is served well by the SB line.
Every SB line of Solaer® system includes all of the following equipment:
- Solar panel(s)
- 2 Deep cycle gel cell solar batteries
- Brushless DC compressor
- Wiring harness
- Prostar charge control centre
- 12/24 Volt Smart box converter
- Energy efficient, high volume air compressors
- Attractive 100% recycled plastic cabinet equipped with cooling and sound reduction packages
- Programmable digital timer
- Fully-adjustable manifold with safety relief valve and pressure gauge
- Duraplate self-cleaning, non-clogging, membrane diffusers
- Complete fittings package
- Installation/Maintenance manual
*An optional automatic solar tracking system is available.
Note: Customer must furnish a schedule 40 steel pipe for mounting the solar panel(s).