Aeration | Aeration Systems
5 – CanadianAir™ Aeration Systems, Custom Kits
Industrial CanadianAir™ Aeration Systems integrates the best component parts to optimize the aeration system performance for years to come. Integrating our Bubble Tubing® diffuser in the CanadianAir™ Aeration Systems gives some of the best SOTE values, as found in independent studies by GSEE Environmental Consultants.
Designing Custom Industrial CanadianAir™ Aeration Systems
Most aeration systems we design for clients are custom systems. Together we can evaluate what is the best type of Bubble Tubing® diffuser and lengths of hoses optimal for the application (waste water lagoons, industrial water containment, storm retention ponds, leachate ponds, municipal and irrigation canals, keys and marinas, large lake or water intakes just to name a few examples). Based on the design we will suggest a compressor that is best suited for the proposed layout.
We have expertise in all facets of designing, planning and evaluating an aeration project. Please feel free to contact us at any time to discuss requirements for oxygen, mixing, degassing and water contamination management.
Our sales representative will ask you:
- What are the aeration goals and targets?
- What is the size and depth of the lagoon, pond or basin? How many lines of Bubble Tubing® are required? How many kilograms of oxygen are required per hour or per day?
- Do you require a manifold with 2, 3, 4 or more lines? Click picture above for full view.
- Airline delivery hose: inner diameter size and length?
- Do you have existing compressors or blowers? What is the capacity?
- Any other relevant information?
Once we know what you require, we can provide an estimate of the equipment required for an optimal aeration system, including shipping/handling/installation.
As we are a detail oriented company with extensive stock, our quotes are thorough and detailed. We endeavor to provide everything you need to set up any Industrial CanadianAir™ Aeration Systems with ease and precision.