Aeration | Aeration Systems
1 – CanadianAir™ Aeration Systems, Standard Kits
CanadianAir™ Aeration Systems integrates the best component parts. This optimizes the aeration system performance for years to come. Our Bubble Tubing® diffuser integrated into these systems offers excellent water quality improvement throughout the entire water column. Numerous independent studies have proven that our aeration technology is superior, durable and adaptable to your situation.
CanadianAir™ Aeration Systems: Standard Kits for Residential Applications
We offer different standard aeration kit options to respond to the needs of private, commercial or municipal pond aeration.
Standard CanadianAir™ Systems cabinet and mounting options
- without cabinet (compressor must be installed in a shed or garage away from the elements); includes a solid metal mounting base with cooling fan integrated into the design.
- with a post mounted cabinet in painted steel measuring 48 x 30 x 30 cm (19″x 12″x 12″); post not included, insulated for noise reduction
- with base mounted cabinet that rests on the ground, painted steel, sizes vary depending on how many compressors in cabinet, insulated for noise reduction
System for ponds ranging in size from 1/4 to 1/2 acre
- Single piston 1/4 HP compressor, 50 feet of weighted 1/2″ Bubble Tubing® , 100 feet of weighted Torpedo Tubing, all the necessary hardware
Systems for ponds up to 1 acre in surface area
- Double piston 1/2 HP compressor, 100 feet of weighted 1/2″ Bubble Tubing® , 100 feet of weighted Torpedo Tubing, all the necessary hardware
- Double piston 1/2 HP compressor, 2 x 50 feet of weighted 1/2″ Bubble Tubing®, 2 x 50 feet of weighted Torpedo Tubing, all the necessary hardware including a 2 line manifold
Documents to download
- Tech sheet CanadianAir™ Aeration System
- CanadianAir™ Aeration System Manual
- Compressor wall mount/base mount instructions
- Start-up procedure Bubble Tubing OctoAir
How we can help you choose the right system
Most residential aeration systems we design for clients are built and adapted for your needs. Our team of experts can help you to evaluate what would be the best type diffuser of Bubble Tubing® and what layout and installation will be optimal for your pond, lake or basin. Often we adapt our systems for long and shallow ponds and canals, large deep lake, kidney shaped decorative pond or storm retention ponds and basins.
We like to find the right compressor combination which is best suited for the constraint and limitation of your project. Many clients think that a custom aerator might be more expensive than a plug and play system; surprisingly the CanadianAir™ Aeration Systems are competitively priced. For example, you can have a small compressor, without a cabinet, a short length of airline hose and even shorter length of Bubble Tubing® for much less than some pre-packaged branded aeration systems.
Canadianpond.ca has experts and know-how in all facets of designing and installation of aeration systems. Please feel free to contact us at any time to discuss your water quality management needs.
View our CanadianAir™ Aeration Systems video playlist:
- CanadianAir™ Systems (for aeration or deicing purpose)
When calling for a quote
When calling for a quote or inquiring about more information, our sales representative will ask you:
- What is the main reason you want to aerate?
- What is the size of the pond, in particular, how deep is it?
- Do you raise fish? If yes do you feed fish?
- Is the pond visible on Google Map?
- Do you require a cabinet with this? If yes, base-mount or post-mount models? Tell us more about your set up ideas?
- If you do not require a cabinet, do you need a universal base to attach the compressor to a wall in a shed for example?
We will include all the hardware necessary, check valve, heat resistant hose and instructions for easy installation and operation.
Once we know what you require, we will get an estimate for shipping/handling and optional installation, and the final quote including taxes will be forwarded to you for analysis.
As we are a detail oriented company with extensive stock, our quotes are thorough and detailed. We endeavour to provide everything you need to set up any CanadianAir™ System with ease and precision. Contact us we are the pond experts!