Water Treatments | Bacterius™, Natural Beneficial Bacteria
9 – Bacterius™ SEPT, for septic tanks & chemical toilets
$ 22.00 – $ 78.00
The technology behind Bacterius™ SEPT is based on natural bacterial cultures that are specially selected to quickly decompose organic matter, maintaining a healthy bacterial flora in septic tanks.
By preventing the growth of bacteria that produce hydrogen sulfide (H2S), our bacterial cultures prevent conditions such as foul odours and improper functioning of the septic tank.
When organic matter is broken down faster and the septic system is healthier in general, both the tank and the disposal field can achieve peak operating conditions.
Benefits of Bacterius™ SEPT
- Completely biodegradable
- Non corrosive for skin
- Does not damage surfaces
- Safe for pipes and septic system: helps systems work better and last longer
- No toxic vapor
- Neutral pH
- Fits perfectly into any organization’s efforts to be more eco-responsible by going
- <5% non-ionic surfactants, bacterial cultures, dye, fragrance, preservative
- Neutral pH of 7
- Blue liquid, mint scent
- This preparation is not classified as hazardous. Not regulated by the regulation on transport of dangerous goods.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Do not use formaldehyde-based products or fragrances to try to mask odour problems
- Never use chlorinated cleaners or products (bleach)
- Do not use disinfectants to try to resolve hygiene and odour problems
- If the disposal field is not draining properly and water is backing up into the building, consult a specialist immediately
- Start the treatment when wastewater is draining properly
- For commercial systems, ensure good management of solids and grease at the source
- Limit the use of disinfectants; they impair the proper functioning of septic systems
- Never mix with other products.
Septic tanks: Pour the dose directly into the toilet bowl and flush.
Portable toilets: Empty and clean the tank of the toilet. Add the amount of water specified in the instructions. Pour the dose of Bacterius™ SEPT directly in the tank. Add another dose two days later if necessary.
- Residential septic tanks:
Preventive treatment: (Healthy systems that work properly) 1 to 2 L per 3 months
Restorative treatment: (Aging problematic systems) 1 to 1,5 L per month
- Commercial septic tanks:
Preventive treatment: (Healthy systems that work properly) 2 L per month
Restorative treatment: (Aging problematic systems) 4 L per month
- Portable toilets:
Initial treatment: 250 to 500 ml in the tank
Touch-up treatment: 100 to 200 ml in the tank
FOR A LARGE-SCALE USE, PLEASE CONSULT US.
- 1 litre
- 4 litres
- 20 litres (contact us to order)
- Residential and commercial septic tanks;
- Chemical toilets;
- Portable toilets used at construction sites, fairs and outdoor public sites;
- All sanitary facilities that are not connected to the municipal system.