Learn | Bioaugmentation and natural beneficial bacteria
Which Bacterius™ products are a good alternative to Bacta-Pur?
You can’t find Bacta-Pur products? Like a lot of other retailers, we no longer carry the Bacta-Pur products. However our line of Bacterius™ beneficial bacteria are an excellent alternative replacement to the Bacta-Pur line. Bacterius™ natural, beneficial bacteria products for ponds and lakes are also manufactured right here in Quebec, Canada.
Alternative to Bacta-Pur
- Bacta-Pur XLGA and XLG can be replaced by Bacterius™ C or Bacterius™ EQUINOX
- Bacta-Pur POND can be replaced by Bacterius™ POND
- Bacta-Pur N3000 can be replaced by Bacterius™ N
- Bacta-Pur SLUDGEBUSTERS can be replaced by Bacterius™ C or Bacterius™ MUCK (dry formulation)
- Bacta-Pur KLEAR can be replaced by Bacterius™ N
Please view our full line of natural beneficial bacteria known as Bacterius™ to find out more.
All Bacterius™ products are non-toxic and safe for the environment. Please refer to each product page for complete information including technical sheets and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- Bacterius™ C – Carbon Organic Matter and Waste Controller (organic matter and muck treatment)
- Bacterius™ N – Nitrogen Controller (water nitrification)
- Bacterius™ EQUINOX – Cold water beneficial bacteria treatment for Spring and Fall
- Bacterius™ POND – Nitrification and control of organic sediment
- Bacterius™ MUCK – Concentrated bacterial pellets for treating shoreline muck and sediment rich areas
- Bacterius™ 5B – High concentration bacteria with barley straw for sediment reduction and water clarity
- Bacterius™ 1B – Natural bacteria with barley straw, same formulation as 5B but less concentrated
- Bacterius™ No. 2 – Natural beneficial bacteria for septic systems and tanks
- Bacterius™ SEPT – Natural beneficial bacteria for septic tanks and chemical toilets
- Bacterius™ TRAP – Removes FOG (fats, oils and grease), food waste, sugar, starch, protein and other wastes
- Bacterius™ WTF – Wastewater Treatment Formula