Learn | Bioaugmentation and natural beneficial bacteria
Which Bacterius products are a good alternative to Bacta-Pur?
You can’t find Bacta-Pur products? Like a lot of other retailers, we no longer carry the Bacta-Pur products. However our line of Bacterius beneficial bacteria are an excellent alternative replacement to the Bacta-Pur line. Bacterius natural, beneficial bacteria products for ponds and lakes are also manufactured right here in Quebec, Canada.
Alternative to Bacta-Pur
- Bacta-Pur XLGA and XLG can be replaced by Bacterius C or Bacterius Equinox
- Bacta-Pur POND can be replaced by Bacterius Pond
- Bacta-Pur N3000 can be replaced by Bacterius N
- Bacta-Pur SLUDGEBUSTERS can be replaced by Bacterius C or Bacterius MUCK (dry formulation)
- Bacta-Pur KLEAR can be replaced by Bacterius N
Please view our full line of natural beneficial bacteria known as Bacterius to find out more.
All Bacterius™ products are non-toxic and safe for the environment. Please refer to each product page for complete information including technical sheets and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- Bacterius C – Carbon Organic Matter and Waste Controller (organic matter and muck treatment)
- Bacterius N – Nitrogen Controller (water nitrification)
- Bacterius Equinox – Cold water beneficial bacteria treatment for Spring and Fall
- Bacterius POND – Nitrification and control of organic sediment
- Bacterius MUCK – Concentrated bacterial pellets for treating shoreline muck and sediment rich areas
- Bacterius 5B – High concentration bacteria with barley straw for sediment reduction and water clarity
- Bacterius 1B – Natural bacteria with barley straw, same formulation as 5B but less concentrated
- Bacterius No. 2 – Natural beneficial bacteria for septic systems and tanks
- Bacterius Sept – Natural beneficial bacteria for septic tanks and chemical toilets
- Bacterius Trap – Removes FOG (fats, oils and grease), food waste, sugar, starch, protein and other wastes
- Bacterius WTF – Wastewater Treatment Formula